Teradata Migration to Google BigQuery
ARE YOU TIRED OF TERADATA?
As a Teradata Enterprise Data Warehouse owner, are you tired of:
- buying and hosting expensive proprietary hardware
- patching operating systems
- installing specialized database software
- managing database servers
- tuning database parameters
- planning upgrades and downtime
- worrying about increased data load times
- anticipating ever-increasing data consumption needs - dreading that multi-million $ yearly license renewal
to continue reading about Myers-Holum approach for migrating Teradata to BigQuery!
4 FACTS ABOUT BIGQUERY
- Did you know that a Google BigQuery project comes with a default 2,000 query execution slots that can be extended to more slots upon request? Does your on-premise Teradata Data Warehouse infrastructure have 2,000 slot elasticity to run analytical queries?
- Did you know that Google Cloud Platform bills separately for storage and query data processing? Are you overpaying Teradata for either compute or storage capacity due to static hardware configuration and pricing models?
- Did you know that Google Cloud Platform utilizes Petabit network to distribute your data across multiple regions for redundancy and high availability? Are you worried about your Teradata cross-data-center Data Warehouse failover and disaster recovery?
- Do you know how much time, effort and resources you are spending on managing Teradata Data Warehousing on-premise infrastructure complexity instead of focusing on data, insights and your customer?
GOOGLE BigQuery TO THE RESCUE!
Why not start using a serverless, NoOps, scalable Google Cloud Data Platform BigQuery environment for your Enterprise Data Warehouse where all hardware and software is abstracted so you can focus on data and deliver business insights to your customers while having your costs significantly reduced?
We at Myers-Holum believe ...
We at Myers-Holum believe that every Data Owner and Custodian should have a luxury of focusing their attention exclusively on data and business insights without having to worry about hardware and software infrastructure, upgrades, scalability, availability, concurrency, and performance of large Teradata Data Warehousing environments.
Myers-Holum is a Google Cloud Partner