Myers-Holum assists market-leading companies to plan, design, build and deploy robust, high-performance data integration solutions, on-premise and in the cloud, including Master Data Management (MDM) implementations, Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW), data marts, business intelligence environments, ERP data migrations, and Customer Data Integration (CDI) solutions.
We have the broad range of end-to-end skills in-house needed to plan, analyze, design and build your data integration architecture. This includes deep expertise in the following areas:
- On-premise and cloud platforms
- Data architecture (operational and informational)
- Data integration architecture (ETL/ELT, EAI, EII, SOA)
- Comprehensive user reporting (OLAP, business intelligence, data mining)
- Metadata architecture and management
- Audit, Balance and Control
A sound technical architecture is foundational – it is the key differentiator between getting the answers you need from your data and just having lots of data. An effective architecture accommodates your current and future data needs, aligns with your business objectives and provides scalability and robustness to meet your future performance requirements.