Information Collection and Use
MHI collects your personal information in the following cases:
- When you submit an inquiry regarding our services, visit with our representatives, send us an email, or sign up to receive emails and/or newsletters from MHI, MHI may receive your email address, your IP address, as well as your name, company name, contact information and possibly other information about your business and products or services you may wish to provide to us. Any information gathered may be used for the purposes of communicating with you, marketing and selling services, conducting marketing campaigns, providing customized information to you, for record-keeping, to provide better customer service, to fulfill any contractual obligations we may have with you, to analyze website activity and usage, and to enhance and improve our services.
- As one of our clients, MHI receives your information to provide customer and technical support services under an agreement. This information may also be used for technical support case management, project management as well as for record keeping, to enhance and improve our services, and to fulfill contract obligations. Technical support management and project management utilities are hosted by reputable third parties.
- If we agree to provide services to you pursuant to an agreement, we may receive your name and contact information, your company information, banking information, as well as any other information you choose to share with us (including third-party information) in order to fulfill any contract obligations or for any purposes for which the data is provided, including any third party personal data you choose to share with us.
- If you apply for a job or submit your resume, we receive this contact and resume information that you wish to provide to us. In addition to the specific purposes listed above, we may also process personal data where such processing is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was sent, for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
MHI does not sell, rent, lease or otherwise disclose or distribute your email address or other personally identifiable information to third parties except in cases where:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- It is reasonably necessary to disclose your personal data to an affiliate company for business purposes;
- It is needed to fulfill contract obligations we have with you or with a third party. This may include items such as providing customer support, technical support, or development work;
- It is necessary for us to do so to fulfill the primary purpose(s) for which we collected or received your personal information;
- For outsourced business functions such as debt collection or professional services;
- We are required to provide such information by law; as part of a legal process; in response to a written government request; as needed to establish, exercise or defend or to protect legal claims; or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others; or,
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate any of our usage guidelines and/or rules for specific products or services.
Retention of Data
Our website is based on computers located in the United States and we may adhere to US privacy requirements for certain users. If you are a user whose personal data is subject to the GDPR, your data will not be kept for longer than is necessary under GDPR. We may keep your information and use it to provide you with additional information in the future that we deem to be of interest to you.
We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Questions, Accessing and Updating your Personal Information
All requests must be in writing, state the name and address of the individual making the request, sufficiently identify the personal information to which access is sought, and specify the form in which the individual wishes the information reasonably be provided. We will need to verify your identity before responding to a request meeting these requirements, and we will process it in a commercially reasonable time. We may charge you a reasonable administrative fee to process your request and will advise you of any fee before responding to your request. If your data is provided to us by a third party and you wish to request the suspension of processing or the deletion of your data, it may prevent them or us from performing a contractually obligated service that benefits you and there may be terms governing who responds to your request. You also have a right to complain to your relevant data protection authority. MHI is not responsible for the accuracy completeness, or currency of any information provided to us by third parties.
MHI's website may contain links to other sites. MHI is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
MHI takes reasonable precaution to protect your information.
MHI may modify this policy from time to time. Changes will be posted on this web page.