Business & Technology Services for Manufacturing / Consumer Goods
Myers-Holum Inc. (MHI) works with Manufacturing sector companies to address their enterprise data challenges. As an award-winning NetSuite Alliance Partner, MHI implements cloud ERP for your business, supply chain and manufacturing processes. MHI delivers solutions that address Supply Chain Assessment, Procurement Spend Analytics, Data Governance and Master Data Management. Our work has covered such domains as Customer, Supplier, Raw Material and Product data.
Companies looking to automate and integrate processes throughout the supply chain – from order and inventory management to manufacturing, accounting and shipping – can stay ahead and meet new customer expectations in the most competitive environments with a modern cloud ERP for manufacturing. Our team has extensive industry experience as well as diverse and complimentary technology skills to ensure we provide superior results for our clients.
Our manufacturing business and technology services have helped organizations optimize in key areas including:
- Customer segmentation
- Knowing your customers (Customer 360 – an integrated view of your customer)
- Spend Visibility/Analytics across business units, suppliers, and systems
- Supplier risk management and performance management across the enterprise
- Source to Settle (Procure to Pay) process management
- Brand and Reputation Management