How The Teff Company Leverages NetSuite for Agriculture in their Growth Strategy
Agriculture businesses that thrive in local and global markets look to innovate with an agile, scalable technology platform. With fertile fields and ecologically-sensitive farming methods, The Teff Company produces some of the best quality teff in Idaho and has served Ethiopian and Eritrean communities for over thirty years.
Join us as we sit down with The Teff Company for a fireside chat and demo to discover how they leverage NetSuite, with implementation consulting services from Myers-Holum. The discussion will include topics such as how to manage all back-end operations from accounting to sales to inventory management.In this webinar, we will cover:
- Fireside Chat with The Teff Company
- NetSuite with Myers-Holum Software Demonstration
- TJ Anderson, Business Manager, The Teff Company
- Hamza Zia, Director of Solution Architecture, Myers-Holum
- Amr Hosny, Principal Consultant, Myers-Holum