Greater Boston Food Bank Shares Innovative Approach to Food Distribution Using Cloud ERP
The Greater Boston Food Bank is the largest hunger-relief organization in New England, distributing over 117 million pounds of nutritious food last year to people who struggle to have enough to eat. Working with over 500 agencies that include food pantries, meal programs and shelters, GBFB’s goal is to provide three meals a day to all those in need across the region.
Join us to find out how GBFB continues to reach more people in need, reduce food waste and meet their complex reporting requirements leveraging NetSuite for Food Banks implemented by Myers-Holum. GBFB discusses how they leverage the following core NetSuite capabilities with a demo during the webinar:
- Online ordering: Food pantries and their volunteers can take advantage of a full featured, mobile optimized ordering portal.
- Food planning: Allocate inventory to agencies before it arrives at the food bank’s warehouse.
- Agency restrictions: Configure restrictions and maximum quantities to ensure compliance and balance distribution across all the organizations that GBFB serves.
- Food acquisition: Streamline order entry and receiving for both donated and purchased food.
- Fulfillment: Track distribution and fulfillment data in real-time from multiple locations.
- Automated reporting: Generate customized, pre-built reports for federal, state or local programs.