Globalstar Optimizes Profit Margins While Gaining Insights with NetSuite ERP
Telecommunications provider Globalstar connects people through satellite communications in over 100 countries and six continents, often where traditional networks are unreliable or unavailable. Globalstar transmits over 1.8 billion messages a year, tracking and monitoring assets and connecting IoT devices. Headquartered in Louisiana, Globalstar designs equipment, collaborates with global manufacturing and warehousing partners, and maintains its own satellite network and global communications infrastructure.
On October 27th, join Globalstar and Myers-Holum, as they discuss the back office and asset management challenges that telecommunications providers face and how NetSuite and Myers-Holum helped Globalstar:
- Keep its communications network high speed, reliable and affordable while expanding services to customers.
- Streamline its end-to-end processes throughout the value chain integrating supply chain management, logistics & receiving, finances, reporting, demand planning, asset management and more.
- Improve decision making and get the most out of data leveraging NetSuite ERP.
- Comply with local and international compliance reporting regulations.
- Rebecca Clary, Vice President, Vice President & Chief Financial Officer at Globalstar
- Tim Calamari, Vice President, Network, IT & Applications at Globalstar
- Michael Ash, Project Manager at Myers-Holum, Inc.