Myers-Holum, Inc. (MHI) is an enterprise data integration company with national coverage and deep technical skills.
We assist market-leading companies plan, design, build and deploy robust, high-performance data integration solutions, including enterprise data warehouses, data marts, business intelligence environments, master data management (MDM) and customer data integration (CDI) solutions.
We are a privately-held, professional services company headquartered in New York. We specialize in high-performance, scalable data solutions, and offer several unique differentiators for our customers, including:
- Exclusive focus on building enterprise-wide data solutions. Our experience and capabilities encompass the full, end-to-end development lifecycle, from strategy and planning, through analysis, design, implementation, testing and rollout.
- Extensive expertise in Data Governance and Master Data Management (MDM) implementations.
- Successful track record delivering large-scale, complex data integration projects on time and on budget (including fixed-price contracts).
- National coverage, successfully delivering data warehousing and data integration engagements to over fifty Fortune 500 clients.
- Deep technical skills used in designing, developing and deploying industrial-strength data integration architectures.
- Extensive experience in data warehousing and data integration “best practices.” Our consultants continually sharpen their skill sets through ongoing training in the leading-edge products and techniques.
- Unique knowledge and expertise in Advanced Technologies including Database Management Systems (DBMS), Parallel Processing, Disk Management and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP).
- Proprietary knowledge and expertise in database loading techniques and best practices, including data extraction, aggregation and the appropriate use of middleware.